AI is often rightfully associated with automation. However, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can often be considered as a much better way to start your AI journey and gain the necessary data maturity before starting more complex AI projects. This training will help you understand what is RPA and what benefits can it bring to your organization.
Starting an AI project from scratch can be difficult. As such, several companies prefer to start with another automation technology called RPA. This training will help you understand if you should follow this path, the differences between these two technologies and the path to follow.
- What is RPA
- How is RPA applied
- Why you should start with RPA rather than AI
- Costs & Benefits
- Potential issues using RPA
- Importance of having a Data culture
- How to internally prepare your organization
- How to select your first AI project
- Custom VS SaaS solutions
- How to identify the right AI vendor
- Expectations VS Reality
- Use case #1
- Use case #2
- Additional use cases will be presented in the advanced training